Tout le monde: "T'as l'energie?" me: "un peu" (January 8, 2020)

So I didn't write a weekly last week because it was new years eve and as amazing as christmas was there wasn't really a whole ton of funny stories that could really be explained. We went over to the Coenen family for Christmas Eve and then the Montulet family for Christmas. 



Coenens we took most of our P-day and spent it in the evening playing games and eating for a solid 6 hours. Ben is the game master and we played this really fun game where you take a french word and a english word then you go back and forth trying to come up with songs that have that word. I was teamed up with sœur coenen and that was a clear disadvantage because she only speaks french and I know pretty much no music in french other than Michelle by the beatles but that is literally the most lame french ever...

Christmas at the Montulets was super fun but it was a constant banter rather than segmented comedy. And I don't even really remember all of it to be so honest. It was wonderful. If the montulets are reading this email. Je vous aime malgré le fait que je ne me souviens plus

This past week was really fun. We started it off with new years eve and we spent that with the sœurs eating burgers at bros burgers... it was pretty fun. Shook their hands happy new year don't tell president I literally shook their hands goodnight that is absolutely not code for anything. Goodness.

We had exchanges in Namur. We went over to dinner at chez Badoux and Sœur Badoux was on a roll. She roasted all of us at one point she said in english to me "go back to las Vegas"

Last Night we went and ate dinner with the family Plasman we ate the belgian winter classic. Grill of meat with frites. I ate soooo much but its okay Frere Plasman is a Zumba instructor so we then did zumba together. I got to show everyone my dance moves it was pretty. Their daughter was challenging me to do all these cheerleading things and I was like "bet" and then I did all of them and everyones jaws dropped when they saw me do a flipping tow touch in a suit. Get wrecked.

Frère Bélanger
La Mission Française de Pari

Comments

Popular Posts