One plane takes off and another lands (January 21, 2020)

Salut mes homies,

Well sad news, my inspiration, Elder McGrew, has returned home. These past two transfers were so fun and here hasn't really been another missionary who hyped me up or believed in me like him. Much love for that frère !  



In other news this past week was the transfer. Elder Poll left for france and I welcomed Elder Driggs. Elder Driggs is from Riverton. I have had quite a diverse group of companions coming from provo, farmington, bountiful, south jordan, mapleton, ogden and then Poulson and Canez from their respective nations of california and arizona.

Elder Driggs is super funny, he is a lot like Alex which is probably the most fun and annoying thing on the planet. We get along really well and are having a blast. We have literally talked to thousands of people in the short time we have been together. 

Elder Driggs is really young (in the mission and is barely 18 years old) so I am very much taking charge in most things and it is really good we are very busy and getting a lot of work done. We have found a lot of interested people and taught the most lessons I have taught in this short period of time.

We have ate a ridiculous number of Gauffres and frites already. We play games and have fun.



This has been a very busy time but also a very fun time and I am so grateful to be here right now. 

Sorry for never writing missionary work has become very repetitive and there aren't very many short jokes. My life has become a very intricate web of interwoven jokes. It is hard to explain I hope I still entertain all of you.

Catch you later.

Luv u 4ever!

Frère Bélanger
La Mission Française de Paris

Comments

Popular Posts