Loup Garou , Pita hawaï , Pres is really out here...(February 5, 2020)

Coucou, c'est moi encore... ab où frère Bélanger. 

This week was good. It felt like an eternity but also flew by.



Zone Conference 
Well last P-day I got a call from Elder Poulson "Hi I know you like to cook. Do you want to cook for all the elders in the zone. I said yes. Which was a mistake because they wanted chicken and and I nearly killed everyone with raw chicken. Lesson kind of learned? On the bright side everyone said it was good. I only kind of failed.

Zone conference was good. We focused a TON about the one. Everything we do as missionaries is to help the one. We try to help as many ones as possible but in the end it is about helping others become closer to Jesus Christ.

at lunch, this man Prés... was really out here coming for me... he sits down next to my companion and I and starts talking smack about soccer. 

"I don't know how people can just sit there and watch a soccer game for two hours... its such a waste of time" 

At which point I responded "you are talking to someone who wasted a lot of time then... #not my president"

Then we had a training on supporting our mission leaders...

Note* i am going to make this very clear. President understood I was very much joking with him. I am not out here causing problems. We are cool and President came and was like "when we get home, we will have to watch a soccer game so you can teach me how to appreciate it" 

Loup Garou
So JA Soirée's started back up again. It is so wonderful. Last night we played Loup Garou or werewolf. I am really obnoxious and whether or not i am a werewolf I howl all the time in the night. Normally when I am a villager they kill me and when I am a werewolf they think it is too obvious and leave me alive. 

Last night I was  werewolf and literally was one of three people and finessed the flip out of everyone. Now me and Fortuné (one of the JA) howl everytime we see each other. 

Also the province of liege recently adopted the motto "Cool Beans" 

Mission accomplished I am coming home.

Frère Bélanger
La Mission Française de Paris

Comments

Popular Posts