Official title: Crêpe Master Elder Bélanger (February 18, 2020)

Well it is offical. I have been dubbed the crepe master of belgian missionaries. Now you may be sitting back in your lazy boy recliner reading this weekly letter after a long day of work searching for some sort of amusement from the mundane day to to day weekly letters of normal missionaries questioning "by WHOS AUTHORITY?"



To which I respond by the authority of Marcus flippin Denton. A senior couple missionary who visits all the missionaries in belgium and is the best person on the planet so sit back in the lazy boy janet and keep reading. Because although I can't make any promises. I hope this letter continues to entertain you.

This week was really good. I made crepes three times. Once during a skype district council. The second as a peace offering for my companion because I have been a coronavirus infected cranky fool. The third was for an in person district council where I was assigned the side. I just called them sweet tortillas and moved on with my day.

We had exchanges. Sœur carter got us gauffres. Goat. To clarify we had exchanges with the namur elders. And the liège sœurs were with the brussels sœurs. Not us and a companionship of sœurs. 

We visited our bishop and had a splendid time. They loaded me up with food thinking I was like all the rest of the garbage disposal elders who inhale food like a flippin hoover vacuum cleaner. I am not. I like small portions and spectacular flavor. Welcome to 2020 we sophisticated up in this crib. On a serious note it was a wonderful rdv and we had a great time. I love Bishop Bastiaens and his family. They are super cool we role played with them.

On valentines day we went and visited Ben and his parents we ate some enchiladas! Its always a good time with the Coenens. We talked about all the times love has let us down. We simped. We cried. We ate. We cried some more. We ate some dessert. At which point i was the only one crying.  Cant see a dang thing thru these tears...

Anyways hope you all had a good week. 

Frère Bélanger
La Mission Française de Paris

Comments

Popular Posts